To be the leading community organization dedicated to creating an environment where business growth and the quality of life are maximized.
To support and educate our membership, to be the business advocate and to form partnerships that develop our community.
- Provide educational and developmental and networking experiences to enhance the effectiveness of the Chamber membership
- Be a partner in the economic development of the region
- Advocate for business friendly legislation, encourage collaboration and provide a forum to inform, educate and develop awareness of governmental issues.
- Promote highways, transportation, technology and infrastructure development
- Enhance effective and efficient cooperative efforts of local agencies
- Provide community leadership training to improve understanding of community needs, build project management skills, develop longer term leadership assets in the region, and enhance team building